Switch Theme:

Age of Sigmar News & Rumors. p.296 Orruk Warclans. p.299 Bonereapers.  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Ollanius Pius - Savior of the Emperor






Right behind you.

 NinthMusketeer wrote:
They decided a long time ago to leave the undead to undead and not give that sort of thing to Nurgle. What Nurgle actually needs is pestigors, and/or just giving beastmen their fething marks back!

Maggotkin book does talk about marked Beastherds so wouldn't be surprised to see that.
   
Made in es
Longtime Dakkanaut





What if in summer we see a new start box nurgle vs death? After all malign portents.

(Its just assumptions and not a rumor XD)
   
Made in tw
Longtime Dakkanaut





Only when pigs fly, AND Astartes aren't in a 40k starter!


Automatically Appended Next Post:
 NinthMusketeer wrote:
They decided a long time ago to leave the undead to undead and not give that sort of thing to Nurgle. What Nurgle actually needs is pestigors, and/or just giving beastmen their fething marks back!


I would LOVE to see all the chaos gods grt a ubique type of gor.

Snakemen slaangors being what I would really love to see to help make all the coolest hyborian dreams come true.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/01/21 00:44:47


   
Made in es
Brutal Black Orc




Barcelona, Spain

zamerion wrote:
What if in summer we see a new start box nurgle vs death? After all malign portents.

(Its just assumptions and not a rumor XD)


You...you know we are getting nurgle focused stories only because this is its month, don't you? There's nothing more to read.
   
Made in ch
Regular Dakkanaut




The Garden Of Nurgle

Yeah if by "his month" you mean the month Nurgle gets trolled 24/7 by Nagash... After being trolled by Sigmar and Alarielle last year... Poor Nurgle.

"... Your blood shall water my Master's rotten earth..." 
   
Made in es
Brutal Black Orc




Barcelona, Spain

 HorticulusDK wrote:
Yeah if by "his month" you mean the month Nurgle gets trolled 24/7 by Nagash... After being trolled by Sigmar and Alarielle last year... Poor Nurgle.


GW is just subtly saying he should lose weight and eat less galaxies.
   
Made in es
Grim Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain




Vigo. Spain.

Nurgle is the nice fat guy that always has food and doesn't has a problem sharing it with everybody but then is bullied by all the cool kids: Sigmar, the rugby team captain, Alarielle the Cheerleader captain and now Nagash, the president of the debate club.

 Crimson Devil wrote:

Dakka does have White Knights and is also rather infamous for it's Black Knights. A new edition brings out the passionate and not all of them are good at expressing themselves in written form. There have been plenty of hysterical responses from both sides so far. So we descend into pointless bickering with neither side listening to each other. So posting here becomes more masturbation than conversation.

ERJAK wrote:
Forcing a 40k player to keep playing 7th is basically a hate crime.

 
   
Made in es
Brutal Black Orc




Barcelona, Spain

 Galas wrote:
Nagash, the president of the debate club.


I...I do not what to think about this.

"Actually, Nagash, your argument is inc-"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

*Everyone gets killed and re-animated, the willingless corpses automatically agree with him, winning the debate*

   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut





 Galas wrote:
Nurgle is the nice fat guy that always has food and doesn't has a problem sharing it with everybody but then is bullied by all the cool kids: Sigmar, the rugby team captain, Alarielle the Cheerleader captain and now Nagash, the president of the debate club.


To be fair to Alariell though, Nurgle was being "like super creepy" towards her.
   
Made in us
[DCM]
Unmaker, Scion of Tzeentch





Southern New Hampshire

GoatboyBeta wrote:
 Galas wrote:
Nurgle is the nice fat guy that always has food and doesn't has a problem sharing it with everybody but then is bullied by all the cool kids: Sigmar, the rugby team captain, Alarielle the Cheerleader captain and now Nagash, the president of the debate club.


To be fair to Alariell though, Nurgle was being "like super creepy" towards her.


Meanwhile, Tzeentch is in the background going 'Revenge of the Nerds' on everyone, like setting up spy-cams everywhere.

"There are no problems that cannot be solved with cannons." - Chief Engineer Boris Krauss of Nuln

AoS - Fires of Change : "The Everchosen stole my destiny. Soon, I shall return the favor." The Unmaker, Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch

Thousand Sons
Renegade Astartes The Scourged
Daemons

DR:80S++G++M--B+IPwhfb01#+D+++A+++/fWD268R++T(D)DM+++
 
   
Made in nl
Fixture of Dakka





Somewhere... over the rainbow

Warhammer: High School

А сегодня, что для завтра сделал Я?
But today I don't feel like doing anything... 
   
Made in us
Executing Exarch




Khorne, of course, is the bully.

Slaanesh is out sick, probably recovering from yet another massive binge of sex and drugs.
   
Made in us
Insect-Infested Nurgle Chaos Lord






Eumerin wrote:
Khorne, of course, is the bully.

Slaanesh is out sick, probably recovering from yet another massive binge of sex and drugs.
Just the tide pod challenge.

"Putting a statement in quotations makes it seem more legitimate."
--Bette R. Withname

Imagine three people with the same set of values but radically different emotional states, each of them believes their position is more valid than the other two, they all post using the same account, and your job is to make it coherent. 
   
Made in es
Brutal Black Orc




Barcelona, Spain

Do you guys Excel?

https://malignportents.com/story/to-truly-excel/
   
Made in us
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps




Carlovonsexron wrote:
Only when pigs fly, AND Astartes aren't in a 40k starter!


Automatically Appended Next Post:
 NinthMusketeer wrote:
They decided a long time ago to leave the undead to undead and not give that sort of thing to Nurgle. What Nurgle actually needs is pestigors, and/or just giving beastmen their fething marks back!


I would LOVE to see all the chaos gods grt a ubique type of gor.

Snakemen slaangors being what I would really love to see to help make all the coolest hyborian dreams come true.

But slaangors are cows...

Efficiency is the highest virtue. 
   
Made in tw
Longtime Dakkanaut





I know. For me it would be a nice place for a change from established old lore.

   
Made in pl
Longtime Dakkanaut





You know, I am kinda sick of ADB's "lul khey-osss ALWAYS wins even if you beat it in battle!!!1!1!!" mania. While such approach might be seemingly more 'realistic' at a glance it would make fighting Nurgle impossible and there would be no Imperium of Man/Sigmar's realm any more pretty quickly as everything would be tainted in much less time than both of these lasted. What happened to 'Nurgle's diseases lose potency and can be cured once his forces were routed/banished'? Too noblebright for you, Aaron? I don't mind grimdark, mind you, but in ADB's take it tends to turn into grimderp that tries to paint Imperium/Sigmar blacker than the actual villains of the setting, and makes no sense once you think about it for even a second...
   
Made in jp
[MOD]
Anti-piracy Officer






Somewhere in southern England.

Please try to stick to actual news and rumours. If you want to extensively discuss such, it's best to do it in another thread, otherwise the news thread becomes difficult to navigate.

Thanks...

Petition to stop ratification of EU Article 13 on Internet Copyright

We're not very big on official rules. Rules lead to people looking for loopholes. What's here is about it. 
   
Made in es
Longtime Dakkanaut





https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam/videos/516432058751777/

Aelvesssssssss
   
Made in nl
Fixture of Dakka





Somewhere... over the rainbow

Looks very Greek.
Medusa Aelves?

А сегодня, что для завтра сделал Я?
But today I don't feel like doing anything... 
   
Made in de
Regular Dakkanaut




Hamburg

Will this be an extension to Daughters of Kaine or something completely new? I hope the former...

My Element Games referal code: SVE5335 
   
Made in nl
Dakka Veteran





based on the video I would say its daughters of khaine.
The video also showed slaanesh daemons, so that brings me hope for a slaanesh release later this year

 
   
Made in us
Lieutenant General





Florence, KY

Well, we have a pretty good idea of what they'll be showing off at the LVO this weekend...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/01/23 16:25:28


'It is a source of constant consternation that my opponents
cannot correlate their innate inferiority with their inevitable
defeat. It would seem that stupidity is as eternal as war.'

- Nemesor Zahndrekh of the Sautekh Dynasty
Overlord of the Crownworld of Gidrim
 
   
Made in jp
Longtime Dakkanaut





Morathi is back and she sure sounds pissed. Seems like those rumours about her getting two models and being the snake from the rumour image may be true. (Twisted into the form of her tormentor)
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

this is the new Warhammer tv link (facebook so dakka won't link it)

https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam/videos/516432058751777/

 
   
Made in gb
Death-Dealing Dark Angels Devastator





The only question I have - is it the same voice as the one from where that monk is 'caught peeping'?

Because I kind of hope not but I'd be okay if it was.

 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




Yup, giving a great performance too.

Shadowy, Blood Aelves trying to get Morathi Godhood. Sounds like these are going to have been worth the wait.
   
Made in us
Lieutenant General





Florence, KY

If you don't want to watch the video on Facebook...



'It is a source of constant consternation that my opponents
cannot correlate their innate inferiority with their inevitable
defeat. It would seem that stupidity is as eternal as war.'

- Nemesor Zahndrekh of the Sautekh Dynasty
Overlord of the Crownworld of Gidrim
 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut





Portugal

My wallet weeps, my heart rejoices.

"Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!" - Satsuki Kiryuin, Kill la Kill 
   
Made in gb
Eternally-Stimulated Slaanesh Dreadnought





Can't wait to see what Morathi is planning.
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: