Switch Theme:

2020 Rumour Engine thread.  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Hellacious Havoc





Wales

 ImAGeek wrote:
 Kinetochore wrote:
Could be a mutated/enchanced chaos marine to go with War of the Spider


We’d know if anything like that was coming by now. War of the Spider is up this weekend, with just Bile alongside it. If there was anything like that in the book it would be coming with it.


Not necessarily- could be a follow up release down the road.

New Modu-Fab Terrain Kickstarter - more info at www.watcorpdesigns.com


Check out my store for cool 40K terrain, mini bits and STL files

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/watcorpdesigns
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WatcorpDesigns

 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut






Color it green, death guard. But color it purple, and it could be emperor's children, some sort of drug/venom injector...
   
Made in us
Mutated Chosen Chaos Marine






my guess is traitor guard powerfist.
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut





 Kinetochore wrote:
 ImAGeek wrote:
 Kinetochore wrote:
Could be a mutated/enchanced chaos marine to go with War of the Spider


We’d know if anything like that was coming by now. War of the Spider is up this weekend, with just Bile alongside it. If there was anything like that in the book it would be coming with it.


Not necessarily- could be a follow up release down the road.


If it was down the road it wouldn’t really be something to go with War of the Spider though.

Could be something in that theme as it were, but there’s nothing else for PA later, as we will be on to the next ‘big thing’ (after 9th)
   
Made in ca
Brave High Elf Commander





British Columbia

World Eaters Power Fist?

 Crimson Devil wrote:
That's what 7th edition is about. Yelling "Forge the Narrative Pussy!" while kicking your opponent in the dick.
 BlaxicanX wrote:
A young business man named Tom Kirby, who was a pupil of mine until he turned greedy, helped the capitalists hunt down and destroy the wargamers. He betrayed and murdered Games Workshop.


 
   
Made in gb
Executing Exarch






 Mad Doc Grotsnik wrote:


Looks stompy to me!


Im think its a primaris drop pod.

I pointed out these drop pod looking things in the blood angels artwork.

Cmon cmon 50p Bet whose on ?

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/772746.page#10378083 - My progress/failblog painting blog thingy

Eldar- 4436 pts


AngryAngel80 wrote:
I don't know, when I see awesome rules, I'm like " Baby, your rules looking so fine. Maybe I gotta add you to my first strike battalion eh ? "
 
   
Made in fi
Courageous Space Marine Captain






 Argive wrote:


Im think its a primaris drop pod.

I pointed out these drop pod looking things in the blood angels artwork.

Cmon cmon 50p Bet whose on ?

I don't remember seeing any drop pods.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane. 
   
Made in gb
Executing Exarch






Well my theory is these things are drop pods. other have commented they are dreadnoughts backs but i don't see it. I also thought these are potential serfs as models but I think less likely than drop pod.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2aCaP59GcYg73sSD.jpg

Its my tinfoil hat theory anyway...







[Thumb - N&R.png]


https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/772746.page#10378083 - My progress/failblog painting blog thingy

Eldar- 4436 pts


AngryAngel80 wrote:
I don't know, when I see awesome rules, I'm like " Baby, your rules looking so fine. Maybe I gotta add you to my first strike battalion eh ? "
 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut






Those are clearly the backs of redemptor dreadnoughts, just with banners attached to the top.
   
Made in fi
Courageous Space Marine Captain






Yep.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane. 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut





Not to mention, with what's happening in the scene itself....it would be weird that they were drop pods.
   
Made in se
Wolf Guard Bodyguard in Terminator Armor






It would be lazy, weird and confusing to make droppods that look like exactly Dreadnoughts instead of having any resemblance to the existing pods.
(sorry about the snarkyness, but its pretty clear its dreads in the pic.)

Edit:
The fist looks just like a chaos terminator fist, so perhaps a new generic termie lord for chaos, to match the new kit. Either way, strange they plan more chaos infantry releases now. I hope its EC or WE finally getting some attention.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/06/10 07:09:16


 
   
Made in gb
Death-Dealing Dark Angels Devastator




Leeds, UK

 Argive wrote:
Well my theory is these things are drop pods. other have commented they are dreadnoughts backs but i don't see it. I also thought these are potential serfs as models but I think less likely than drop pod.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2aCaP59GcYg73sSD.jpg

Its my tinfoil hat theory anyway...









On the twitch street regarding new art, they talked about that scene being the internment of a guy into a dreadnought.

   
Made in us
Hellacious Havoc





Wales

Herbington wrote:
 Argive wrote:
Well my theory is these things are drop pods. other have commented they are dreadnoughts backs but i don't see it. I also thought these are potential serfs as models but I think less likely than drop pod.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2aCaP59GcYg73sSD.jpg

Its my tinfoil hat theory anyway...









On the twitch street regarding new art, they talked about that scene being the internment of a guy into a dreadnought.


If its the guy on the slab in the stasis field it looks like they better hurry up - he's not looking in good shape!

New Modu-Fab Terrain Kickstarter - more info at www.watcorpdesigns.com


Check out my store for cool 40K terrain, mini bits and STL files

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/watcorpdesigns
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WatcorpDesigns

 
   
Made in gb
Wolf Guard Bodyguard in Terminator Armor





 Kinetochore wrote:
Herbington wrote:
 Argive wrote:
Well my theory is these things are drop pods. other have commented they are dreadnoughts backs but i don't see it. I also thought these are potential serfs as models but I think less likely than drop pod.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2aCaP59GcYg73sSD.jpg

Its my tinfoil hat theory anyway...


On the twitch street regarding new art, they talked about that scene being the internment of a guy into a dreadnought.


If its the guy on the slab in the stasis field it looks like they better hurry up - he's not looking in good shape!

I hope it’s the entire slab thingy and that’s just some suitably morbid decoration on the front but… Imperials gonna imperiate.

"Three months? I'm going to go crazy …and I'm taking you with me!"
— Vala Mal Doran
 
   
Made in de
Storming Storm Guardian






The shield-like thing the servitors on the right are holding looks like it fits on the slab, so I'd guess the ... remains .. on the slab are the actual future dread pilot :p

~~~ I Love The Power Glove. It's So Bad. ~~~ 
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran





I'm almost positive it's just the shield laying on top of a sarcophagus. We've seen that some of these shields have skeletons on the front, usually those carried by higher ranked marines. So it makes sense that they'd either honor this dead guy in the box OR he's in stasis and was deemed essential enough to be put in a redemptor, where he'll evidently burn out.

As for the serfs, we've had similar looking guys show up in artwork as far back as Dark Imperium. I could see them being released in the same vein as models like the Dark Apostle or Fabius Bile, but at the moment, I wouldn't pay them too much heed.
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




There's no way it's for a World Eaters model. I've been waiting 20 years for some more of those. They're not coming.
   
Made in nz
Infiltrating Broodlord





R'lyeh

Calling the power fist as Slaaneshi marines.

RevlidRas wrote:
The current state of Necrons is all a random lark by the Deceiver, who reprogrammed all the Lords to believe they beat the C'tan aeons ago, replaced their personality engrams with those of unused villains from Brendan Fraser's The Mummy series, coated everything in cheap bling, and even managed to convince them that they actually use clearly satirical units like the Tomb Blades.
 
   
Made in ie
Longtime Dakkanaut






Another old one solved this is a year old

Invader ATV

[Thumb - 2019-06-18.jpg]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/06/13 14:27:03


 
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran





I knew the new rumor engine was a tech marine vehicle. But the thunder cannon had treads
   
Made in gb
Wolf Guard Bodyguard in Terminator Armor





Damn thievin’ beakies, gimme my Warbuggies back!

"Three months? I'm going to go crazy …and I'm taking you with me!"
— Vala Mal Doran
 
   
Made in us
Near Golden Daemon Caliber





Affton, MO. USA

 Mr_Rose wrote:
Damn thievin’ beakies, gimme my Warbuggies back!


Said Warrio .

LOL, Theo your mind is an amazing place, never change.-camkierhi 9/19/13
I cant believe theo is right.. damn. -comradepanda 9/26/13
None of the strange ideas we had about you involved your sexual orientation..........-Monkeytroll 12/10/13

I'd put you on ignore for that comment, if I could...Alpharius 2/11/14 
   
Made in au
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Versteckt in den Schatten deines Geistes.

New pic:



Something Imperial. Annoys me as I know I'm going to end up buying it.

   
Made in gb
Princeps of the Emperor's Titan!






TEK-SQUIG!

Almost certainly something Astartes, as we’ve just had a significant wave of Ad Mech.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives?Why not join us?

 
   
Made in ro
Tail-spinning Tomb Blade Pilot




Primaris techmarine maybe.
   
Made in gb
Princeps of the Emperor's Titan!






Very possibly.

They’ve been noticeable by their absence so far, and we know one has been sculpted for the new weapon platform.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives?Why not join us?

 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

 H.B.M.C. wrote:
New pic:



Something Imperial. Annoys me as I know I'm going to end up buying it.


I could be off base on this but when I compare it some of my 3rd edition Inquisition models some of the details seem to indicate it might in fact be a servo skull.

 
   
Made in us
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Right behind you.

The correct and only answer is Skitarii Primus, at long last.

Because I started converting five of them to use as Techpriest Manipulus or Enginseers.
   
Made in gb
Quick-fingered Warlord Moderatus




United Kingdom

 Mad Doc Grotsnik wrote:
They’ve been noticeable by their absence so far, and we know one has been sculpted for the new weapon platform.

The Repulsor gunner is also a Techmarine (or so I'm told), but there's isn't one just walking about by himself yet.
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: