Switch Theme:

What are you playing right now?  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in nz
Raging-on-the-Inside Blood Angel Sergeant






Now completed NaNoWriMo (yay!) I began a new game of Disco Elysium with a different build, and I'm only a little way through the game, and it's already very different missed a lot of stuff despite how obsessively I thought I went through all the lines of dialogue in my 1st playthrough, obviously not the case, though. Great game!

"The best way to lie is to tell the truth." Attelus Kaltos.
My story! Secret War
After his organisation is hired to hunt down an influential gang leader on the Hive world, Omnartus. Attelus Kaltos is embroiled deeper into the complex world of the Assassin. This is the job which will change him, for better or for worse. Forevermore. Chapter 1.

The Angaran Chronicles: Hamar Noir. After coming back from a dangerous mission which left his friend and partner, the werewolf: Emilia in a coma. Anargrin is sent on another mission: to hunt down a rogue vampire. A rogue vampire with no consistent modus operandi and who is exceedingly good at hiding its tracks. So much so even the veteran Anargrin is forced into desperate speculation. But worst of all: drive him into desperate measures. Measures which drives Anargrin to wonder; does the ends, justify the means?

 
   
Made in us
[DCM]
Savage Minotaur




Baltimore, Maryland

 Adrassil wrote:
Now completed NaNoWriMo (yay!) I began a new game of Disco Elysium with a different build, and I'm only a little way through the game, and it's already very different missed a lot of stuff despite how obsessively I thought I went through all the lines of dialogue in my 1st playthrough, obviously not the case, though. Great game!


Disco Elysium has to be one of the most unique games that I’ve played in awhile.

"Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning." - The Emperor, from The Outcast Dead.
"Tell your gods we are coming for them, and that their realms will burn as ours did." -Thostos Bladestorm
 
   
Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight

Decided to pick up Inquisitor Martyr again after gifting a copy to my brother. Played through that a bit in coop, then hopped on over to my main character and have begun the final part of the DLC campaign, which should bring the main story to a close.
   
Made in nz
Raging-on-the-Inside Blood Angel Sergeant






 nels1031 wrote:
 Adrassil wrote:
Now completed NaNoWriMo (yay!) I began a new game of Disco Elysium with a different build, and I'm only a little way through the game, and it's already very different missed a lot of stuff despite how obsessively I thought I went through all the lines of dialogue in my 1st playthrough, obviously not the case, though. Great game!


Disco Elysium has to be one of the most unique games that I’ve played in awhile.


It is. The things that impress me the most is the writing, the prose in the descriptions, while sometimes border on pretentious, are usually strong. The dialogue is amazing as well, despite some cheesy lines. The characters are so well written, too and many of them are so likeable. Lena the Cryptozoologist being one of the most likeable, so much so I want to help her out despite my RL disbelief in Cryptozoology. And Kim Kitsaragi is a bro.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/12/02 12:58:16


"The best way to lie is to tell the truth." Attelus Kaltos.
My story! Secret War
After his organisation is hired to hunt down an influential gang leader on the Hive world, Omnartus. Attelus Kaltos is embroiled deeper into the complex world of the Assassin. This is the job which will change him, for better or for worse. Forevermore. Chapter 1.

The Angaran Chronicles: Hamar Noir. After coming back from a dangerous mission which left his friend and partner, the werewolf: Emilia in a coma. Anargrin is sent on another mission: to hunt down a rogue vampire. A rogue vampire with no consistent modus operandi and who is exceedingly good at hiding its tracks. So much so even the veteran Anargrin is forced into desperate speculation. But worst of all: drive him into desperate measures. Measures which drives Anargrin to wonder; does the ends, justify the means?

 
   
Made in nz
Raging-on-the-Inside Blood Angel Sergeant






More Disco Elysium. Helped the HARD CORE! kids on the cutting edge of music get into the church and they're more characters in that game I can't help loving.

Egg head's slogans are pretty entertaining! OHH! MEGA TO ZE HARDCORE! HARDCORE TO ZE MEGA! YEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!

"The best way to lie is to tell the truth." Attelus Kaltos.
My story! Secret War
After his organisation is hired to hunt down an influential gang leader on the Hive world, Omnartus. Attelus Kaltos is embroiled deeper into the complex world of the Assassin. This is the job which will change him, for better or for worse. Forevermore. Chapter 1.

The Angaran Chronicles: Hamar Noir. After coming back from a dangerous mission which left his friend and partner, the werewolf: Emilia in a coma. Anargrin is sent on another mission: to hunt down a rogue vampire. A rogue vampire with no consistent modus operandi and who is exceedingly good at hiding its tracks. So much so even the veteran Anargrin is forced into desperate speculation. But worst of all: drive him into desperate measures. Measures which drives Anargrin to wonder; does the ends, justify the means?

 
   
Made in ca
Sneaky Chameleon Skink




Michigan

I've now been trying to play Grow Home.

I've owned it for a long time but never tried it. I'm having mixed feelings, I've never really enjoyed this stye of movement in a game.
   
Made in gb
Ridin' on a Snotling Pump Wagon






Completed Ratchet & Clank last night.

Still a bunch of collectibles and that I can go for, but what a cracking game!

Got Oddworld to play, along with Hitman III and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla coming in the post. A way to combat the long, dark nights that doesn’t involve going to the pub!

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Pfizer vaccine administered 13:40pm 18 Feb 21. Still no second head. Second jab 13:35pm 6 May 2021. At the Masonic Hall. 
   
Made in us
Executing Exarch




Early Access for the new Final Fantasy XIV expansion, Endwalker, just started.

I know what I'm going to be playing for the foreseeable future!
   
Made in nz
Raging-on-the-Inside Blood Angel Sergeant






Just clocked Disco Elysium for the 2nd time and what a beautiful game that really speaks to me. I hear people disliked the ending, but I like it a lot. Also...


I WISH I COULD I WAS EVEN SLIGHTLY AS AWESOME AS THE CUNO!! No one's as great as THE CUNO! lol

"The best way to lie is to tell the truth." Attelus Kaltos.
My story! Secret War
After his organisation is hired to hunt down an influential gang leader on the Hive world, Omnartus. Attelus Kaltos is embroiled deeper into the complex world of the Assassin. This is the job which will change him, for better or for worse. Forevermore. Chapter 1.

The Angaran Chronicles: Hamar Noir. After coming back from a dangerous mission which left his friend and partner, the werewolf: Emilia in a coma. Anargrin is sent on another mission: to hunt down a rogue vampire. A rogue vampire with no consistent modus operandi and who is exceedingly good at hiding its tracks. So much so even the veteran Anargrin is forced into desperate speculation. But worst of all: drive him into desperate measures. Measures which drives Anargrin to wonder; does the ends, justify the means?

 
   
Made in us
Executing Exarch




Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion went into "early release" yesterday. You pre-order it, you got to start playing yesterday. For all intents and purposes, that means that the expansion went live yesterday, since if you're a subscriber who bought it right now, you would get access to it right away. The only thing you don't get is a few extra nick-nacks that won't be available until the official launch date next week.

Ordinarily when an MMORPG is about to have a new expansion released, the number of players online at any given time goes down. This is because the playerbase has played out the existing content and is bored with it, and has decided to set the game aside until the new expansion releases very soon. And then when the expansion drops, the number of active players skyrockets up to numbers not seen since the previous expansion went live.

This is how it's supposed to work.

Final Fantasy XIV, on the other hand, has seen the opposite. The number of active players online at any given time has, in fact, gone *up*. These are believed to primarily be refugees from WoW, which I hear has been having... issues... lately. And a number of WoW players have apparently been jumping ship for FFXIV over the last several months. So instead of the active player numbers going down, they've gone up.

And then the expansion went into "pre-release" (which, as I mentioned above, basically means that it's live).

"Welcome to Final Fantasy XIV. This world is currently full Position in queue: 5332.."

/facepalm

   
Made in nz
Raging-on-the-Inside Blood Angel Sergeant






Playing Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock for the 1st time in ages. Fun as all hell, but boy does that game encourage early onset arthritis especially in my left hand, ouch lol


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Bought Table Top Simulator and downloaded the mod to play Assassinorum: Execution Force with the WD and extra stuff and play with the daemons I thought, it would be fun I thought, but it makes a lot harder and more annoying than I thought (it doesn't help I locked myself out of my room at 2 am last night and had to sleep on the couch in the kitchen/lounge so tired and grumpy as frig) It's funny TTS lets you flip the table which I've done a couple of times, just for fun lol

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2021/12/05 09:08:44


"The best way to lie is to tell the truth." Attelus Kaltos.
My story! Secret War
After his organisation is hired to hunt down an influential gang leader on the Hive world, Omnartus. Attelus Kaltos is embroiled deeper into the complex world of the Assassin. This is the job which will change him, for better or for worse. Forevermore. Chapter 1.

The Angaran Chronicles: Hamar Noir. After coming back from a dangerous mission which left his friend and partner, the werewolf: Emilia in a coma. Anargrin is sent on another mission: to hunt down a rogue vampire. A rogue vampire with no consistent modus operandi and who is exceedingly good at hiding its tracks. So much so even the veteran Anargrin is forced into desperate speculation. But worst of all: drive him into desperate measures. Measures which drives Anargrin to wonder; does the ends, justify the means?

 
   
Made in us
Purposeful Hammerhead Pilot




United States

I finally beat FFXV. Man for what a mess that last quarter of the game was, the ending actually tied up really nicely. I'm excited to play through the DLC in order to experience some of the gaps in the story.

Started up Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Enjoying it so far. Nice that they revealed the villain early on considering how obvious it was who their identity was. Would have felt cheap if they had played up the "WHO COULD IT BE?" aspect.
   
Made in gb
Ridin' on a Snotling Pump Wagon






Oddworld Soulstorm.

Really not feeling this game. It’s kinda a remake/remaster of Abe’s Odyssey, and it shows.

Played a couple of hours last night, but didn’t really feel it. I might give it another bash today, see if I can get into it.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Pfizer vaccine administered 13:40pm 18 Feb 21. Still no second head. Second jab 13:35pm 6 May 2021. At the Masonic Hall. 
   
Made in us
Calculating Commissar




pontiac, michigan; usa

Xcom 2. I'm proving to some friends it can be beat on Legend difficulty on ironman (one constantly refreshing save). So far i'm in early august, 9 soldier deaths (2 of my 3 named soldiers of friends died) and i'm at full tier 2 tech with elerium researched. First campaign attempted and it looks like this campaign will finish successfully.

Perhaps i shouldn't rub it in too much to that specific friend but he was whining quite hard. Xcom 2 does that to people on hard difficulties but between that and another friend playing xcom 2 i just had to start playing again. I'm months out of practice too and far more out of practice with vanilla xcom 2 wotc without long war mod.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/12/06 02:44:11


Join skavenblight today!

http://the-under-empire.proboards.com/ (my skaven forum) 
   
Made in gb
Leader of the Sept







40k Battlesector just dropped into Game Pass. It scratches a nice turn based itch with appropriate 40k aesthetics. The limited repertoire of the units when you select them gets a bit stale after a very short time, but it is satisfying wiping out whole units of tyranid gribbleys with a well placed frag grenade

I also quite like that the force selection mechanics match the tabletop game where you select an army roster of units that can get a bit of experience, and then you have a points limit for each battle. Weapon upgrades can be chosen for more points just as in the tabletop game, so as always it’s a balance between more units, and shiny weapons.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/12/06 11:42:17


Please excuse any spelling errors. I use a tablet frequently and software keyboards are a pain!

Terranwing - w3;d1;l1
51st Dunedinw2;d0;l0
Cadre Coronal Afterglow w1;d0;l0 
   
Made in gb
Frenzied Berserker Terminator




Southampton, UK

I'm behind the times, but I just started playing Cyberpunk 2077 after having got it for my birthday back in March and am enjoying it nicely so far. Loving the general look and atmosphere, although on occasion the graphics on Xbox One are significantly worse than expected. And the driving model, from my one brief attempt so far, is terrible. And it's weird that there's no stealing mechanic - a tense stand-off with a gang over the sale of a high-tech robot is just made *wierd* by me bimbling around their den and nicking all their stuff mid-negotiation...

But on the flip side, just crafted myself a sniper rifle...
   
Made in us
Fixture of Dakka





balmong7 wrote:
I finally beat FFXV. Man for what a mess that last quarter of the game was, the ending actually tied up really nicely. I'm excited to play through the DLC in order to experience some of the gaps in the story.


XV does so much right. It's almost the best game in the whole series. It's almost so many brilliant overlapping systems that almost create a remarkably satisfying gameplay loop. Unfortunately, its only almost and its incredibly frustrating to see its potential hidden by all the unfinished issues with it all.

I hadn't really considered the comparison until I read this, but I just finished Pokemon Sword and it reminds me of a lot of the same issues. They share a sense of scale that paradoxically makes them feel kind of empty, like walking through the line to a theme park ride when there's no crowd. I've gone back to Pokemon Moon to finish it and I'm kind of surprised how the game systems are very similar, but Sun/Moon's more zoomed in camera puts more focus on things you actually explore and interact with, where Sword's expansive vistas are full of detail, but leave the game you really play kind of vapid. I do have to say, I love the way the Sword/Shield Pokemon league feels like a huge sporting event, and the gym leader battles finally capture the kind of hype the series has generally left to our imagination.
   
Made in gb
Battlefield Tourist





On an Express Elevator to Hell!!

 Flinty wrote:
40k Battlesector just dropped into Game Pass. It scratches a nice turn based itch with appropriate 40k aesthetics. The limited repertoire of the units when you select them gets a bit stale after a very short time, but it is satisfying wiping out whole units of tyranid gribbleys with a well placed frag grenade

I also quite like that the force selection mechanics match the tabletop game where you select an army roster of units that can get a bit of experience, and then you have a points limit for each battle. Weapon upgrades can be chosen for more points just as in the tabletop game, so as always it’s a balance between more units, and shiny weapons.


Is it worth getting the game do you think? I have seen that it has just been released on PS4.

Is it a kind of modern Final Liberation, with a few bells and whistles added?

Epic 30K&40K! A new players guide, contributors welcome https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/751316.page
Small but perfectly formed! A Great Crusade Epic 6mm project: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/694411.page
 
   
Made in us
Executing Exarch




 Pacific wrote:


Is it worth getting the game do you think? I have seen that it has just been released on PS4.

Is it a kind of modern Final Liberation, with a few bells and whistles added?


There was a demo of Battlesector on Steam. I assume it's still there.
   
Made in gb
Ridin' on a Snotling Pump Wagon






Hitman 3.

Man this is irritating. Before you can get going on your first mission, there’s an exceptionally long cinematic which you can’t skip. And if you happen to press Circle, you jump out of it, and have to start the whole thing over.

Oh, and I’ve had to uninstall it twice, because it’s data keeps corrupting.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Pfizer vaccine administered 13:40pm 18 Feb 21. Still no second head. Second jab 13:35pm 6 May 2021. At the Masonic Hall. 
   
Made in gb
Leader of the Sept







 Pacific wrote:
 Flinty wrote:
40k Battlesector just dropped into Game Pass. It scratches a nice turn based itch with appropriate 40k aesthetics. The limited repertoire of the units when you select them gets a bit stale after a very short time, but it is satisfying wiping out whole units of tyranid gribbleys with a well placed frag grenade

I also quite like that the force selection mechanics match the tabletop game where you select an army roster of units that can get a bit of experience, and then you have a points limit for each battle. Weapon upgrades can be chosen for more points just as in the tabletop game, so as always it’s a balance between more units, and shiny weapons.


Is it worth getting the game do you think? I have seen that it has just been released on PS4.

Is it a kind of modern Final Liberation, with a few bells and whistles added?


Depends on how much its going for. Its pretty simplistic and it doesnt have the charming fmv cut scenes that really made Final Liberation work, but it is a fun diversion. Very much based on primaris units, so if you don't like that fluff direction its probably not for you.


If they are charging much more than £25, then wait for some kind of sale i think.

Please excuse any spelling errors. I use a tablet frequently and software keyboards are a pain!

Terranwing - w3;d1;l1
51st Dunedinw2;d0;l0
Cadre Coronal Afterglow w1;d0;l0 
   
Made in ch
Warped Arch Heretic of Chaos





Eumerin wrote:
I haven't purchased No Step Back yet. I'll likely wait until the end of the year. That didn't stop me from stopping by the Steam forum yesterday, and taking a look at the posts. Most of the complaints were focused on the time it takes to create a new supply hub. Apparently it takes a full year, which is a particular problem if you're playing in Asia (where there isn't as much supply already in place) or a country that has barely any civilian factories to spare.

Also, there is apparently a confirmed bug involving supply and warships that are in port. Specifically, they're not getting *any* supply, which means that you can't sortie them. However, I think I saw players mention a way to manually apply some supply to them, which took care of the issue.

I saw a couple of comments from people who liked the weather changes. I didn't read any comments on the new officer system, or the new tank design system.


Supply and warships has been fixed, recently i belief.

Supplyhub time is honestly a feature not a bug. People complaining about it fail to use the 300% one time boost correctly, or in general are the same people that spammed 40 widths and 40 width tanks for all areas or have a tendency to not plan ahead. And even then i found that 6-7 mills are more than enough to supply a german army in barbarossa or in china for that matter.
2 trains, 2 trucks and 2 -3 for transport planes. Especially the later makes pushes in no supply hub regions a cakewalk. So yes curb your tank spam, which is put bluntly a good thing and yes follow the steel bars on the ground.

Especially in asia for japan it is a non issue if you plan ahead, china f.e. has enough supply hubs with ports and internally that a decent army with some transport plane support can roll all over the chinese army, yes it got a bit more difficult, but honestly it was laughable that AI japan was able to roll china by 39-40 , period. For a player that is still possible (even as my second run it was possible for me to still achieve that.)

The ai is also rubbish with supply still, atleast you now are able to build within your allies and i believe movement rights giver so that you can actually improve the situation.

The tank designer is fun, but i still think specific tank boni are bugged. Otoh, SPAA and SPAT aswell as SPA are now worth it due to non arbitrary lower armor values. Had a lot of fun with Ta-Se' aa light tanks in china and malaysia as japan. Had a lot of fun with Czechoslovak TD's and SPAs.

The only really negative thing is italy being basically borderline completely fethed now. I played them for the atleast the trains are on time achievement.
Their focus tree is seriously gimped at this stage, their army focuses in particular are underwhelming. (when the baltics have in 1 focus 5 civs and you get 4 civs in 2 foci then something is wrong)
PLanes are still more and too effective against fleets,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/12/08 08:56:54


https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/766717.page
A Mostly Renegades and Heretics blog.

 Daedalus81 wrote:

In the 41st millennium there is only overpriced hamberders.

 
   
Made in gb
Battlefield Tourist





On an Express Elevator to Hell!!

 Flinty wrote:
 Pacific wrote:
 Flinty wrote:
40k Battlesector just dropped into Game Pass. It scratches a nice turn based itch with appropriate 40k aesthetics. The limited repertoire of the units when you select them gets a bit stale after a very short time, but it is satisfying wiping out whole units of tyranid gribbleys with a well placed frag grenade

I also quite like that the force selection mechanics match the tabletop game where you select an army roster of units that can get a bit of experience, and then you have a points limit for each battle. Weapon upgrades can be chosen for more points just as in the tabletop game, so as always it’s a balance between more units, and shiny weapons.


Is it worth getting the game do you think? I have seen that it has just been released on PS4.

Is it a kind of modern Final Liberation, with a few bells and whistles added?


Depends on how much its going for. Its pretty simplistic and it doesnt have the charming fmv cut scenes that really made Final Liberation work, but it is a fun diversion. Very much based on primaris units, so if you don't like that fluff direction its probably not for you.

If they are charging much more than £25, then wait for some kind of sale i think.


Thanks mate. How much do the Primaris feature in the actual game itself? I don't like the new fluff at all really (don't get me started ) but might be prepared to turn the other cheek if they don't come in saving the day in each scene, while the poor ole classic marines are left jumping up and down on the spot trying to get the attention of their new big bros?

Epic 30K&40K! A new players guide, contributors welcome https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/751316.page
Small but perfectly formed! A Great Crusade Epic 6mm project: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/694411.page
 
   
Made in us
Lead-Footed Trukkboy Driver





Been playing some barotrauma. It’s all fun and games until the respawn submarine gets nearly swallowed whole by a worm the size of the titanic.
It kinda scratches the same itch as ss13, but with good controls .

"Us Blood Axes hav lernt' a lot from da humies. How best ta kill 'em, fer example."
— Korporal Snagbrat of the Dreadblade Kommandos 
   
Made in us
Exalted Beastlord




 Pacific wrote:
 Flinty wrote:
 Pacific wrote:
 Flinty wrote:
40k Battlesector just dropped into Game Pass. It scratches a nice turn based itch with appropriate 40k aesthetics. The limited repertoire of the units when you select them gets a bit stale after a very short time, but it is satisfying wiping out whole units of tyranid gribbleys with a well placed frag grenade

I also quite like that the force selection mechanics match the tabletop game where you select an army roster of units that can get a bit of experience, and then you have a points limit for each battle. Weapon upgrades can be chosen for more points just as in the tabletop game, so as always it’s a balance between more units, and shiny weapons.


Is it worth getting the game do you think? I have seen that it has just been released on PS4.

Is it a kind of modern Final Liberation, with a few bells and whistles added?


Depends on how much its going for. Its pretty simplistic and it doesnt have the charming fmv cut scenes that really made Final Liberation work, but it is a fun diversion. Very much based on primaris units, so if you don't like that fluff direction its probably not for you.

If they are charging much more than £25, then wait for some kind of sale i think.


Thanks mate. How much do the Primaris feature in the actual game itself? I don't like the new fluff at all really (don't get me started ) but might be prepared to turn the other cheek if they don't come in saving the day in each scene, while the poor ole classic marines are left jumping up and down on the spot trying to get the attention of their new big bros?


The game opens with the commander taking out Primaris units to prove themselves. There are a couple assault squads, but its almost entirely focused on Primaris. (Though Assault Terminators and Sang Guard got added as DLC).
The unit roster is incomplete, but they'll be adding more and a new faction at some point.
Right now its BA and some Sisters support vs Tyranids.

Efficiency is the highest virtue. 
   
Made in gb
Leader of the Sept







Agree with Voss - spoilering just in case:
Spoiler:

Its not the Primaris saving the day as such. Most of the voice over scenes are denigrating the new boys and how they can't be proper Blood Angels without having survived the horrendous environment of Baal.

None of the speaking parts have been primaris as far as I can tell, but most of the units you actually use during the missions are.




Please excuse any spelling errors. I use a tablet frequently and software keyboards are a pain!

Terranwing - w3;d1;l1
51st Dunedinw2;d0;l0
Cadre Coronal Afterglow w1;d0;l0 
   
Made in us
Executing Exarch




Not Online!!! wrote:

The only really negative thing is italy being basically borderline completely fethed now. I played them for the atleast the trains are on time achievement.
Their focus tree is seriously gimped at this stage, their army focuses in particular are underwhelming. (when the baltics have in 1 focus 5 civs and you get 4 civs in 2 foci then something is wrong)
PLanes are still more and too effective against fleets,


Italy's the last of the major powers with just a basic tree, and it shows. There is very little in the way of options with it, and it effectively forces you into Balkans expansion. When compared with the newer trees with multiple paths and options that the nearby countries have, the difference is glaring. I imagine that Italy will be the focus of the next big expansion.

Germany also hasn't had a tree overhaul. But the basic German tree provides options. The Italian tree, in comparison, is almost a straitjacket.
   
Made in gb
Fully-charged Electropriest





Northumberland

I'd be interested in battlesector, might download it if it's on gamepass.

I've been playing some sea of thieves with my wife which has been quite fun, I forgot about how much I enjoy the game. People go on about it being super boring but I just love sailing about.

Also been playing total warhammer 2, I realised recently that after 400 hours in the game I've never actually finished the vortex campaign. I played it when it came out then stopped and then have played the mega campaign since then. Felt a little embarrassed about that so quickly blasted through it on hard as Tyrion.

One and a half feet in the hobby


My Adeptus Mechanicus Painting Log:
# The Explorator Fleet of Labrunnia IX #

 
   
Made in us
Gore-Soaked Lunatic Witchhunter







Trying to work out Age of Empires IV. I sort of got a handle on what I was doing in III and AoM, but never managed to figure out what to do about even a fairly weak rush in II or IV.

Balanced Game: Noun. A game in which all options and choices are worth using.
Homebrew oldhammer project: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/790996.page#10896267
Meridian: Necromunda-based 40k skirmish: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/795374.page 
   
Made in gb
Leader of the Sept







My sons and I are playing a bit of Stardew Valley. It’s a lovely gentle game, and quite engaging (especially if you like watering plants). I sat down to dinner today to the statement of “dad, we’re broke. I had a great set of sales and had five grand, but then I went to a festival and bought a snowman.”

I’m hoping that this is a valuable learning experience about the power of financial care… I can live In hope…

Please excuse any spelling errors. I use a tablet frequently and software keyboards are a pain!

Terranwing - w3;d1;l1
51st Dunedinw2;d0;l0
Cadre Coronal Afterglow w1;d0;l0 
   
 
Forum Index » Video Games
Go to: