Switch Theme:

The Forgeworld 2017 News & Rumors Thread  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in de
Towering Hierophant Bio-Titan

 H.B.M.C. wrote:
 xttz wrote:
Dimachaerons have a weapon that becomes double strength on 6+ to wound. Yep.
That genuinely made me burst out laughing at work. Ha!

On the upside, I just saw this posted on another forum: