Switch Theme:

Adeptus Titanicus news and rumours - Knight Battleforce Rumours Pg244  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Multispectral Hsien





Gosport, UK

 xttz wrote:
 ImAGeek wrote:
There is another event next week with a reveal.


Where?


Blood and Glory next weekend, with a reveal on Saturday.
   
Made in us
Novice Knight Errant Pilot




Oakland, CA

I'm OK with the non-frenetic pace of AT releases, but yes, they could do with a bit of news.

The Twitch steam today was a nice nod though.
   
Made in gb
Rampaging Carnifex






There's several screenshots doing the rounds of a spreadsheet which seems to cover every GW release until the end of the year. In the same batch as the usual 40k / AoS Xmas battleforces it lists an 'Adeptus Titanicus Knight Battleforce'.

It could be a hoax, but that should be verified when we see if the next couple weeks of pre-orders match the list.
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK




this is it (via GerManticore on facebook) with the old one on top for completeness

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2019/10/25 11:26:43


 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




Kewl!

I suppose it will be content for £100 - like other boxsets - so there should be enough for two Lances. 9 Qs...2 As and 4 Cs, maybe?

Nice to see there is a new Chaos marine Sorceror on the way, too. A Kill Team Annual? Whats that all about then?

Casual gamer, casual fun! 
   
Made in us
Dominating Dominatrix






Southeastern PA, USA

 schoon wrote:
I'm OK with the non-frenetic pace of AT releases, but yes, they could do with a bit of news.

The Twitch steam today was a nice nod though.


It feels like it's time for the game to have a more major release, but I also fully recognize that it's a specialist product. *shrug* Assuming they're having a HH weekender this year, I'd expect something around that time. We know they're working on two books, and have multiple new Titan chassis in the works. I suspect 2020 will be a good year for AT.

My World Eaters Showcase
View my Genestealer Cult! Article - Gallery - Blog
Best Appearance - GW Baltimore GT 2008, Colonial GT 2012

DQ:70+S++++G+M++++B++I+Pw40k90#+D++A+++/fWD66R++T(Ot)DM+++

 
   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




Knight battleforce..... I think I'll wait for one that'd have Acheron, Atrapos and Dominus/Armiger.
   
Made in fi
Decrepit Dakkanaut





SamusDrake wrote:
Kewl!

I suppose it will be content for £100 - like other boxsets - so there should be enough for two Lances. 9 Qs...2 As and 4 Cs, maybe?

Nice to see there is a new Chaos marine Sorceror on the way, too. A Kill Team Annual? Whats that all about then?


Rumour was 140e for this year boxes so 110 pounds.

Also possible this is fake. Ogre team name doesn't match official preview and claims several warcry teams already released coming december...

Annual would likely collect wd articles together.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2019/10/25 14:06:59


https://middleagedstrategybattlegamers.home.blog/2019/11/16/tneva82-goblins-humans-and-elves/ <- lotr painting blog

12 factions for Lord of The Rings
11772 pts(along with lots of unpainted unsorted stuff)
5265 pts
5150 pts
~3200 pts Knights

 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




Chopstick wrote:
Knight battleforce..... I think I'll wait for one that'd have Acheron, Atrapos and Dominus/Armiger.


Count me in!


Automatically Appended Next Post:
From the New Zealand GW pages the Knight upgrade pack will provide two sprues...

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Adeptus-Titanicus-Questoris-Knights-Upgrade-Pack-2019

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2019/10/25 22:05:30


Casual gamer, casual fun! 
   
Made in gb
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Gods Country - ENGLAND

Live reporting from Warhammer World, Forgeworld stuff ........
[Thumb - 56627F5F-7E74-47D3-B853-C2721BDBBB83.jpeg]


A bit of everything really....... And where's the icons for DUST Tactics, Firestorm Armada, Super Dungeon Explore, Sedition Wars, Relic Knights, Epic Armageddon???? 
   
Made in ie
Norn Queen






Dublin, Ireland

Holy moly is that an Imperator?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2019/10/26 12:08:34


Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough". 
   
Made in fi
Decrepit Dakkanaut





Conversion using dominus 40k knight and spire buildings

https://middleagedstrategybattlegamers.home.blog/2019/11/16/tneva82-goblins-humans-and-elves/ <- lotr painting blog

12 factions for Lord of The Rings
11772 pts(along with lots of unpainted unsorted stuff)
5265 pts
5150 pts
~3200 pts Knights

 
   
Made in ie
Norn Queen






Dublin, Ireland

Ha very good, I thought it looked a bit weird for some reason.

Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough". 
   
Made in ca
Phanobi






Canada,Prince Edward Island

Oh wow that is a great looking conversion, made by a GW staffer? If so I'd love to see them post some more pics of it and show how it was built. Now I just have to decided if I can rationalize buying $310 worth of kits to build that beasty myself...


   
Made in us
Powerful Phoenix Lord






That is rather amusing (doesn't look particularly well done from this distance, but the shape is recognizable). When I saw the initial scale of AT titans I did think "man, it'd be easy to bash a proper 40K Knight into an Imperator....", so glad I wasn't the only one!

 
   
Made in ca
Executing Exarch




On the one hand, it's pretty cool, and some good work.
On the other hand, this will end up spurring cries for an Imperator in AT, which is something that I'm hoping is a long ways off. /grumble

On the gripping hand, what is that on the shelf underneath? Is it some sort of Chaos Knight?
   
Made in gb
Multispectral Hsien





Gosport, UK

Eumerin wrote:
On the one hand, it's pretty cool, and some good work.
On the other hand, this will end up spurring cries for an Imperator in AT, which is something that I'm hoping is a long ways off. /grumble

On the gripping hand, what is that on the shelf underneath? Is it some sort of Chaos Knight?


Chaos Reaver isn’t it?
   
Made in us
Powerful Phoenix Lord






Looks like a full scale Chaos Reaver?

 
   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




The reaver on the right had its toe built wrong. A common beginner mistake. The other reaver toe is correct.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2019/10/26 17:02:24


 
   
Made in us
[DCM]
[***]







I’m getting ready to build my Reavers - please explain/highlight/help me not make the same mistake!
   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




 Alpharius wrote:
I’m getting ready to build my Reavers - please explain/highlight/help me not make the same mistake!


The whole foot is 1 piece, you just need to follow the instruction and check picture, it actually look pretty bad if you put foot on the wrong side, since it'll misalign with the armor.

Another piece of advice is that the legs is very posable, but the pipes on the legs aren't, so be ready to do some pipework (cut or add more pipe) if you want some more elaborate pose. Also on the weapon too if you want pipe on them.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 2019/10/26 17:54:55


 
   
Made in gb
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Gods Country - ENGLAND

I was in WW today, its all a Staff's Legion and very nicely done too. Imperator is a Conversion. It was nice to get all the weapons I needed and pre order the new Knight Weapon Sprue.

A bit of everything really....... And where's the icons for DUST Tactics, Firestorm Armada, Super Dungeon Explore, Sedition Wars, Relic Knights, Epic Armageddon???? 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




 Alpharius wrote:
I’m getting ready to build my Reavers - please explain/highlight/help me not make the same mistake!


Yes, the feet. They are easy mix up, so please take your time! And watch out for the groin & butt armour plates - I nearly cried when I got his pelvis back-to-front!

Magnetizing the weapons is a step in itself so watch plenty of videos for inspiration...

Casual gamer, casual fun! 
   
Made in us
Fixture of Dakka






Also watch the struts on the legs; make sure the one with the aquila is facing the rear of the foot.

"The Omnissiah is my Moderati" 
   
Made in ca
Phanobi






Canada,Prince Edward Island

 Elbows wrote:
That is rather amusing (doesn't look particularly well done from this distance, but the shape is recognizable). When I saw the initial scale of AT titans I did think "man, it'd be easy to bash a proper 40K Knight into an Imperator....", so glad I wasn't the only one!


Out of curiosity, what would you do differently? I guess the feet could do with some work but I thought everything else looked pretty much perfect, there is a noticable lack of crotch cannon I guess

   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




That's puny amount of guns, need more guns, like equal to multiple battleships.

Also tiny troop garrison, and knights at the feets

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2019/10/27 03:49:40


 
   
Made in au
Grizzled Space Wolves Great Wolf





Chopstick wrote:
That's puny amount of guns, need more guns, like equal to multiple battleships.

Also tiny troop garrison, and knights at the feets


Imperators aren’t all that big, they’re only 50-ish metres tall in the fluff, battleships are 250+ metres long. 50 metres tall is roughly a 13 storey building.
   
Made in gb
Deadshot Weapon Moderati





 Commander Cain wrote:
 Elbows wrote:
That is rather amusing (doesn't look particularly well done from this distance, but the shape is recognizable). When I saw the initial scale of AT titans I did think "man, it'd be easy to bash a proper 40K Knight into an Imperator....", so glad I wasn't the only one!


Out of curiosity, what would you do differently? I guess the feet could do with some work but I thought everything else looked pretty much perfect, there is a noticable lack of crotch cannon I guess

When I do my Imperator (using the same base model as in the pic), the top castle will be way less ostentatious and a lot smaller. This thing, whilst true to the original, looks very goofy when compared to the Warlords / Reavers etc we have now. I loved the old model, but we've moved on now to a better aesthetic (imo). And I agree, legs aren't doing it either. I'll be leaving them as stock Dominus legs. They look very nice and also fit great with the current AT line. So it will pretty much just be a Dominus with a back-castle, and the castle will be way smaller and also more contemporary in looks. Probably just a couple of bunker-like structures and some sort of command / sensor structure. Definitely not a Gothic cathedral.
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




I don't always field an Imperator titan in my army...

...but when I do, its carrying Bury St Edmunds Cathedral on its back!

LOL, as expensive as it would be, I might go the extra mile get one when the time comes.

Casual gamer, casual fun! 
   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




New preview this weekend, hopefully there're more than just ... Cerastus knight, which they claimed was done 6 months ago.
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: