Switch Theme:

For Russ and the Allfather! Space Wolves Tactica: (Codex Edition)  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Dakka Veteran




It was very nice of them to release the Assault Intercessors. So now I have Primaris Blood Claws to go with my Primaris Grey Hunters. If they would allow a Wolf Guard to attach to those two units I'd be happy. But I don't see it happening.
   
Made in fi
Hoary Long Fang with Lascannon




Finland

Justyn wrote:
It was very nice of them to release the Assault Intercessors. So now I have Primaris Blood Claws to go with my Primaris Grey Hunters. If they would allow a Wolf Guard to attach to those two units I'd be happy. But I don't see it happening.


If you're running them as Grey Hunters / Blood Claws then you can just go to town converting a Wolf Guard Leader for the pack... Getting WGPL for Primaris squads seems unlikely like you said though.

7000+
3500
2000 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




Ran a game today vs custodies, I was using the following list.

Spoiler:



++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Space Wolves) [109 PL, 13CP, 1,727pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment CP

+ HQ +

Bjorn the Fell-handed [10 PL, 1CP, 210pts]: Heavy flamer, Twin lascannon, Warlord

Logan Grimnar [8 PL, 150pts]

Wolf Priest [5 PL, 80pts]: 6. Canticle of Hate, Bolt pistol, Tale of the Wolf King and the Lord of the Deeps

+ Troops +

Blood Claws [13 PL, 139pts]
. 7x Blood Claw: 7x Bolt pistol, 7x Chainsword, 7x Frag & Krak grenades
. Blood Claw Pack Leader: Chainsword
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Bolt pistol, Chainsword

Blood Claws [13 PL, 124pts]
. 6x Blood Claw: 6x Bolt pistol, 6x Chainsword, 6x Frag & Krak grenades
. Blood Claw Pack Leader: Chainsword
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Bolt pistol, Chainsword

Grey Hunters [8 PL, 114pts]: 4x Chainsword
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader: Chainsword
. 3x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Grey Hunter with Special Weapon: Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Chainsword, Combi-plasma

Grey Hunters [8 PL, 114pts]: 4x Chainsword
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader: Chainsword
. 3x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Grey Hunter with Special Weapon: Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Chainsword, Combi-plasma

Grey Hunters [8 PL, 114pts]: 4x Chainsword
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader: Chainsword
. 3x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Grey Hunter with Special Weapon: Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Chainsword, Combi-plasma

+ Elites +

Lukas the Trickster [4 PL, 85pts]

Wolf Guard Terminators [9 PL, 176pts]
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Cyclone missile launcher, Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader in Terminator Armour: Power sword, Storm bolter

+ Heavy Support +

Land Raider [15 PL, 285pts]: Twin heavy bolter, 2x Twin lascannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Drop Pod [4 PL, 68pts]: Storm bolter

Drop Pod [4 PL, 68pts]: Storm bolter

++ Auxiliary Support Detachment -2CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [12 PL, -3CP, 233pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment CP [-2CP]

Regimental Doctrine: Regiment: Vostroyan

+ Stratagems +

Tank Ace [-1CP]

+ HQ +

Tank Commander [12 PL, 233pts]: Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolter, Turret-mounted Exterminator Autocannon, Up-armoured

++ Total: [121 PL, 10CP, 1,960pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)



With current points values this was a 2k list.

Now I will say this was kind of a joke list, I was going for a 3rd edition old school feel. I willing gave up doctines for a single russ Tank. However, I won the game quite decisively. The russ did excellent all game, I spend 1cp a turn giving him the vostroyans special strat for +1 to hit making him quite efficient on his own. Bjorn as the warlord right now having to take the beastslayer trait was brutal. Twin las hitting and wounding any vehicle it looked at on 2's? Yeah, that will do work. And 2w bloodclaws with Lucas and a wolf priest giving the 2+ to charge out of deep strike worked amazing well.

I learned quite a bit from this match today. I am going to say this here, I am not sure marines need doctrines to be viable at this point. Maybe it will make a difference later when these other books drop, but right now..... not so much.
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





So our codex is up for pre-order next week AND it comes with a new unit I see. a specialist reiver unit. hopefully it'll be good.

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in fi
Hoary Long Fang with Lascannon




Finland

Reivers are absolute garbage so I'm not holding my breath. Slightly curious tho if they managed to write interesting rules for the new unit.

They almost had me excited then they said a "new kit" for Space Wolves. When I realized it's just a Reiver kit with SW upgrades I kinda facepalmed hard. Interestingly the Reivers are painted in a darker tone than the usual GW wolves. Wonder if that's just something specific for that unit or if GW is changing the color scheme gradually.

7000+
3500
2000 
   
Made in gb
Huge Hierodule






Nottingham (yay!)

I mean, it said they’re a UU called the Hounds of Morkai, with anti psyker runic protection. 5+ feel no mortal wounds, ignore LOS against Psykers?


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Look Out Sir and Line Of Sight having the same acronym is somewhat confusing

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/26 11:57:55


   
Made in us
Steadfast Grey Hunter






Azuza001 wrote:
Ran a game today vs custodies, I was using the following list.

Spoiler:



++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Space Wolves) [109 PL, 13CP, 1,727pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment CP

+ HQ +

Bjorn the Fell-handed [10 PL, 1CP, 210pts]: Heavy flamer, Twin lascannon, Warlord

Logan Grimnar [8 PL, 150pts]

Wolf Priest [5 PL, 80pts]: 6. Canticle of Hate, Bolt pistol, Tale of the Wolf King and the Lord of the Deeps

+ Troops +

Blood Claws [13 PL, 139pts]
. 7x Blood Claw: 7x Bolt pistol, 7x Chainsword, 7x Frag & Krak grenades
. Blood Claw Pack Leader: Chainsword
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Bolt pistol, Chainsword

Blood Claws [13 PL, 124pts]
. 6x Blood Claw: 6x Bolt pistol, 6x Chainsword, 6x Frag & Krak grenades
. Blood Claw Pack Leader: Chainsword
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Bolt pistol, Chainsword

Grey Hunters [8 PL, 114pts]: 4x Chainsword
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader: Chainsword
. 3x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Grey Hunter with Special Weapon: Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Chainsword, Combi-plasma

Grey Hunters [8 PL, 114pts]: 4x Chainsword
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader: Chainsword
. 3x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Grey Hunter with Special Weapon: Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Chainsword, Combi-plasma

Grey Hunters [8 PL, 114pts]: 4x Chainsword
. Grey Hunter Pack Leader: Chainsword
. 3x Grey Hunter w/Bolt Pistol: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Grey Hunter with Special Weapon: Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader: Chainsword, Combi-plasma

+ Elites +

Lukas the Trickster [4 PL, 85pts]

Wolf Guard Terminators [9 PL, 176pts]
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour: Cyclone missile launcher, Storm bolter, Storm shield
. Wolf Guard Pack Leader in Terminator Armour: Power sword, Storm bolter

+ Heavy Support +

Land Raider [15 PL, 285pts]: Twin heavy bolter, 2x Twin lascannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Drop Pod [4 PL, 68pts]: Storm bolter

Drop Pod [4 PL, 68pts]: Storm bolter

++ Auxiliary Support Detachment -2CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [12 PL, -3CP, 233pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment CP [-2CP]

Regimental Doctrine: Regiment: Vostroyan

+ Stratagems +

Tank Ace [-1CP]

+ HQ +

Tank Commander [12 PL, 233pts]: Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolter, Turret-mounted Exterminator Autocannon, Up-armoured

++ Total: [121 PL, 10CP, 1,960pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)



With current points values this was a 2k list.

Now I will say this was kind of a joke list, I was going for a 3rd edition old school feel. I willing gave up doctines for a single russ Tank. However, I won the game quite decisively. The russ did excellent all game, I spend 1cp a turn giving him the vostroyans special strat for +1 to hit making him quite efficient on his own. Bjorn as the warlord right now having to take the beastslayer trait was brutal. Twin las hitting and wounding any vehicle it looked at on 2's? Yeah, that will do work. And 2w bloodclaws with Lucas and a wolf priest giving the 2+ to charge out of deep strike worked amazing well.

I learned quite a bit from this match today. I am going to say this here, I am not sure marines need doctrines to be viable at this point. Maybe it will make a difference later when these other books drop, but right now..... not so much.

I could see a close combat focused army wanting the doctrines and super doc. I was thinking about using the Bloodclaw + priest combo but throwing in a Wulfen dreadnought, all in a stormraven. Points heavy and 5cp to deep strike but i'm more then willing, just waiting on the SW supplement before getting a stormraven incase something changes.

Primaris fanboy: "NO, you can't just give old marines 2W, they're supposed to be squatted!" GW: "Heavy Bolters go brrrrrrrr"
Slayer-Fan123 wrote:

If the argument for their uniqueness is spamming Wulfen and Thunderwolves, then it wasn't really a unique army to begin with whether you like it or not.
nervous sweating
Regal Hunt, A custom space wolf army: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/774993.page#10435681 
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





 lindsay40k wrote:
I mean, it said they’re a UU called the Hounds of Morkai, with anti psyker runic protection. 5+ feel no mortal wounds, ignore LOS against Psykers?


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Look Out Sir and Line Of Sight having the same acronym is somewhat confusing


I doubt they'll ignore look out sir, these are, after all, melee troops.

a 5+++ vs mortal wounds feels about right, maybe combined with a re-roll wound rolls vs psykers?

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




They just put up a preview on the Warhammer Community page.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/10/27/the-wolftime-beckons-new-space-wolves-rules/

Saga's are coming back. They previewed the Wolfkin trait: Shock Assault is 1d3 for the character and always in effect, if he kills any model in melee he grants an aura of Shock Assault is always active to core units within 6'.

The relic axe is a basic power axe that grants an additional 1d6 attacks with that weapon. Still damage 1, so I'd prefer the Teeth of Terra myself. However, the ability to upgrade a power weapon (including a pair of Lightning Claws!) to Frost for a Special Issue wargear slot is amazing. It grants the weapon (or both lightning claws) +1 Str and +1 Damage. That's almost an auto-take for me.

Hounds of Morkai are actually looking pretty good, if you know you're fighting psykers. If not, they are back to being meh. +1 to Hit and +1 Damage for all attacks vs psykers, ignore look-out-sir vs psyckers, can't be the target of psychic spells unless they are the closest, ignore psychic mortal wounds on a 4+, and give a penalty to cast in an aura that gets stronger the closer the hounds unit is to the psyker.

Overall, a promising preview. I'm excited for the codex.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/27 16:23:08


 
   
Made in no
Huge Bone Giant





Bergen

Did you notise this?

"On the topic of the sons of Russ, the Space Wolves are no longer the only ones! That’s right, the genius of Belisarius Cawl has seen the creation of a number of successor Chapters who bear the gene-seed of Leman Russ."

I do not mind. Just love that cawl does everything. Soon we have female SW. I am exited.

Unless the new unit is super exspensive it can be a very flexible slot. If they have psykers good luck deploying easy.

I am a dyslectic, so bear with me.

Dyslectics in a text based environment? Dakka is aware of you and sympathises with any troubles you have: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/505863.page

Kronos biovore box fresh sporemines. Denying psykick powers since 2017.

 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




Couple of things I noticed.

Our vehicles get the +1 to hit on the charge now. Rhinos are gonna come and give you some t3 str 7 ap-1 tag love lol


A single squad of hounds of morkai are going to be something I seriously suggest anyone without an issue with primaris take. In an all comers list just the fact that you have a small squad that can do what they can do would be good enough to make people consider psycic. And even if your opponent doesn't take psycic units they still have some use.
   
Made in us
Monster-Slaying Daemonhunter





That's been known since the beginning of 8th that there are now Space Wolves successors. Rules to support them just weren't there.

As for the Hounds of Morkai, I'm really not sure about them. With pistols, they're not particularly scary to psykers even with the sniper property, and literally anything in your army can do as good or better a job as them in melee against psykers.

Maybe if they had the boltcarbine option, but 5 D2 pistol shots isn't going to kill most psykers, and if they have no psykers they're even crappier than reviers.

Guardsmen, hear me! Cadia may lie in ruin, but her proud people do not! For each brother and sister who gave their lives to Him as martyrs, we will reap a vengeance fiftyfold! Cadia may be no more, but will never be forgotten; our foes shall tremble in fear at the name, for their doom shall come from the barrels of Cadian guns, fired by Cadian hands! Forward, for vengeance and retribution, in His name and the names of our fallen comrades! 
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran




A single squad of hounds of morkai are going to be something I seriously suggest anyone without an issue with primaris take. In an all comers list just the fact that you have a small squad that can do what they can do would be good enough to make people consider psycic. And even if your opponent doesn't take psycic units they still have some use.


As for the Hounds of Morkai, I'm really not sure about them. With pistols, they're not particularly scary to psykers even with the sniper property, and literally anything in your army can do as good or better a job as them in melee against psykers.

Maybe if they had the boltcarbine option, but 5 D2 pistol shots isn't going to kill most psykers, and if they have no psykers they're even crappier than reviers.


I'm going to side with ILK here. They are still just Reivers. They might kill a minor caster. But I'd rather just take a second or third relic as the WTT if I don't have a Rune Priest. This is clearly a bid to foist off poor selling models on those dumb SW players.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Oh and the Wolf Priest didn't need the huge nerf.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2020/10/27 18:23:25


 
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





 Inquisitor Lord Katherine wrote:
That's been known since the beginning of 8th that there are now Space Wolves successors. Rules to support them just weren't there.

As for the Hounds of Morkai, I'm really not sure about them. With pistols, they're not particularly scary to psykers even with the sniper property, and literally anything in your army can do as good or better a job as them in melee against psykers.

Maybe if they had the boltcarbine option, but 5 D2 pistol shots isn't going to kill most psykers, and if they have no psykers they're even crappier than reviers.


If you've got a regular opponent who likes to rush a psyekr into close combat and hammer you with spells (a 1k sons player with demon princes or something) it might be worth packing a squad of these, and I might snag some just for collections sake, but yeah.... these guys are gonna be pretty niche.

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in no
Huge Bone Giant





Bergen

So one if our leaders can have 2 warlord traits gor 1 CP? That can be neat. Asumung there are some good once.

If we can stil take the default one in the SM codex I quite like the SW one on Bjorn. Seems good.

I am a dyslectic, so bear with me.

Dyslectics in a text based environment? Dakka is aware of you and sympathises with any troubles you have: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/505863.page

Kronos biovore box fresh sporemines. Denying psykick powers since 2017.

 
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





 Niiai wrote:
So one if our leaders can have 2 warlord traits gor 1 CP? That can be neat. Asumung there are some good once.

If we can stil take the default one in the SM codex I quite like the SW one on Bjorn. Seems good.


bjorn's a name'd char so we can't do that with him. he'll have a set WL trait.

BTW, am I missing something or can our WGBLs no longer take a storm shield?!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/28 04:19:14


Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran




BTW, am I missing something or can our WGBLs no longer take a storm shield?!


Since they are just an LT, and LT's don't have that option, yes it looks that way. Thunderwolf LT's still can however. And of course Arjak still has a 3++. Its possible in the supplement they will give WGBL's back their SS, but its also possible they won't.
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





Justyn wrote:
BTW, am I missing something or can our WGBLs no longer take a storm shield?!


Since they are just an LT, and LT's don't have that option, yes it looks that way. Thunderwolf LT's still can however. And of course Arjak still has a 3++. Its possible in the supplement they will give WGBL's back their SS, but its also possible they won't.


I won't hold my breath. sad..

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in no
Huge Bone Giant





Bergen

There are some odd point descrepensies for our wolf guards termiators and long fang packeaders.

The cost of assault cannons is more exspensive for the terminator squad, and the storm shield is more exspesive for the long fang squad.

Also, I spent a lot of time comming up with a cool armylist. This is what I am going to build going into the SW codex. Hope not to many points change aroud when the codex comes. I started with things that are cool and unique. And then trying to tailor it to be more competetive after that. I am not so happy about the drop pods. (140 points is a lott!) But I think the list is good.

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/793441.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/29 18:22:42


I am a dyslectic, so bear with me.

Dyslectics in a text based environment? Dakka is aware of you and sympathises with any troubles you have: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/505863.page

Kronos biovore box fresh sporemines. Denying psykick powers since 2017.

 
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





140 points for a droppods not that bad considering the buffs to flamers and multi melta's mean that drop podded units with those weapons are going to be pretty nuts.

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in no
Huge Bone Giant





Bergen

I do not have multimeltas in drop pods. :-p

I am a dyslectic, so bear with me.

Dyslectics in a text based environment? Dakka is aware of you and sympathises with any troubles you have: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/505863.page

Kronos biovore box fresh sporemines. Denying psykick powers since 2017.

 
   
Made in us
Flashy Flashgitz




North Carolina

What troop choices are folks liking now? I have a SW half of Prophecy of the Wolf to build and am torn between Incursors and Infiltrators.

Incursors seem quite good with the SW assault doctrine.
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





Incursor's aren't bad, although I think they're slightly outperformed by grey hunters for your points in MOST scenerios.

*notes this is more because grey hunters are IMHO a sleeper hit troop choice in 9th*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/30 03:34:21


Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran




Mostly Assault Intercessors with the occasional pack of Intercessors. I have thought of using Infiltrators. But if your opponent isn't actively using reserves they are over costed.
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




I'd be interested to see if Wulfen are still restricted from transports like the Rhino. I believe that originally this was written into the datasheet for the transports themselves? If so, and if we're using the Space Marine codex, its likely that that restriction was removed. If it was written somewhere else in the new codex I'd certainly be appreciative for someone finding it and pointing it out.
   
Made in gb
Mighty Vampire Count






UK

bmsattler wrote:
I'd be interested to see if Wulfen are still restricted from transports like the Rhino. I believe that originally this was written into the datasheet for the transports themselves? If so, and if we're using the Space Marine codex, its likely that that restriction was removed. If it was written somewhere else in the new codex I'd certainly be appreciative for someone finding it and pointing it out.


pg 188 - Rhino datasheet states they cannot be carried. Same with Razorback and Drop Pod

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/31 12:13:38


I AM A MARINE PLAYER

"Unimaginably ancient xenos artefact somewhere on the planet, hive fleet poised above our heads, hidden 'stealer broods making an early start....and now a bloody Chaos cult crawling out of the woodwork just in case we were bored. Welcome to my world, Ciaphas."
Inquisitor Amberley Vail, Ordo Xenos

"I will admit that some Primachs like Russ or Horus could have a chance against an unarmed 12 year old novice but, a full Battle Sister??!! One to one? In close combat? Perhaps three Primarchs fighting together... but just one Primarch?" da001

www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/528517.page

A Bloody Road - my Warhammer Fantasy Fiction 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




I'm a dummy. Thanks Mr Morden, that's precisely on point!
   
Made in us
Steadfast Grey Hunter






https://youtu.be/gUbVurGxM1Q


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Here is a video on the new supplement

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/10/31 20:21:35


Primaris fanboy: "NO, you can't just give old marines 2W, they're supposed to be squatted!" GW: "Heavy Bolters go brrrrrrrr"
Slayer-Fan123 wrote:

If the argument for their uniqueness is spamming Wulfen and Thunderwolves, then it wasn't really a unique army to begin with whether you like it or not.
nervous sweating
Regal Hunt, A custom space wolf army: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/774993.page#10435681 
   
Made in no
Huge Bone Giant





Bergen

Goonhammer had a write up on it.

It sounds like it has good internal balanse, a lott of fluff repredented with good rules, and a good versatile army over all. I am exited. :-)

I am a dyslectic, so bear with me.

Dyslectics in a text based environment? Dakka is aware of you and sympathises with any troubles you have: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/505863.page

Kronos biovore box fresh sporemines. Denying psykick powers since 2017.

 
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran




No more touch of the wild. No more Viscous Executioners. My two favorite stratagems gone. Not much different on Datasheet side.
   
 
Forum Index » 40K Tactics
Go to: